Built on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan in 1867, Big Sable guided mariners on the most direct route to and from the Port of Chicago. In 1900, due to deterioration from the ravages of Lake Michigan, a steel sleeve was wrapped around the original structure and filled with concrete. Its black markings were added in 1989 for a further update. Overall lamp height is 25″.
Made in the USA